Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Lexington, MA Office
Planning your first visit to our Lexington Physical Therapy practice? On this page, you’ll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Lexington office, hours of operation, and more.
To save time, we’ve also included our new patient forms, which you can print and complete prior to visiting our office. If you are a first time patient to Lexington Physical Therapy’s office, don’t worry. We’ll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Lexington physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operation
- New patient forms (complete this prior to your appointment to save time)
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own physical therapist.
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- United Health Care
- Workman’s Compensation
- Auto Injury
Download Intake Form as PDF:
Please call 781-861-8884 for appointments. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on possible treatments by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
Directions to 35 Bedford Street Suite 5, Lexington MA, 02420
Lexington Physical Therapy Associates is located at 35 Bedford St, Lexington, MA in the Liberties. It is an office complex directly across from the Stop and Shop just west of downtown Lexington Center. Parking for building 35 is in the rear of the building.
View Larger Map
We’re also convenient to Belmont, Arlington, Winchester, Boston, Cambridge, Woburn, Burlington, Bedford, Lincoln, Waltham, and Harvard MA.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience